Meetings (unless changed at previous Board Meeting)
- 2 p.m.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month
- Peoria County Election Commission Office
4422 Brandywine Dr. STE 1
Peoria, IL 61614
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Public Comment Rules
1) Members of the public who wish to address the Board must provide the Chairperson with written notice of their intent to speak prior to the meeting being called to order. The pre-printed written notice shall request the name and address of the speaker, as well as a short statement indicating the speaker’s topic. Members of the public are not, however, required to provide their address as a precondition to addressing the Board.
2) Prior to the Consent Agenda, the Chairperson may recognize individuals who have provided written notice of their intent to speak. If the individual wishes to address a specific agenda item, the Chairperson may recommend deferral of the citizen’s request until the agenda item is called.
3) Each citizen is limited to five minutes unless revised by the Chairperson subject to appeal, and the aggregate Citizens’ Remarks shall not exceed thirty minutes per meeting unless the time is extended by majority vote of the members present